Attorney at Law* (*Bar membership other than Virginia)
Registered Patent Attorney
Alexandria, Virginia Office / Osaka, Japan Office
Masayasu Mori’s practice encompasses all areas of patent law including drafting legal opinions, obtaining, licensing, and enforcing patents, and serving as an expert witness. Mr. Mori has significant experience as a U.S. patent attorney and Japanese patent attorney. Mr. Mori was an engineering researcher at the Matsushita Refrigeration Company, practiced patent law with Seiwa Patent and Law Offices in Japan, and was a partner at Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Computer control for internal combustion engines
- Navigation systems
- Circuit boards
- Optical devices
- Carbon nano-tubes
- Refrigeration systems
- Business methods
- Chemical compound
- New York State Bar
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office – Registered Patent Attorney
- License to practice before Japanese Patent Office
- The George Washington University Law Center, LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law
- Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan, LL.B.
- University of Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Japan, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Japanese Patent Attorneys Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association – Intellectual Property Section
- Mr. Mori is Japanese/English bilingual.
- Mr. Mori is a frequent lecturer and has published numerous articles. He coauthored “Intellectual Property Key word Dictionary.”